Cardiologist, passioned by preventive cardiology and sports cardiology.
My consultation style relies in preserving health and life quality by all means through a heathy lifestyle promotion.
I firmly believe that we take medication due to the excess we might have and that the best medicine is correcting the excesses. Although, unfortunately, in some cases medication is mandatory.
In my office I perform cardiology consultation as well as many non-invasive cardiology tests like (cardiac ultrasoung, a.k.a echocardiogram, cardiac stress tests, cardiopulmonary exercise test with VO2 Max assessment, Rhythm ECG Holter, Blood Pressure Holter a.k.a Ambultaroy Blood Pressure Monitoring and rest ECG a.k.a electrocardiogram.
Experience and training
- Cardiology consultation and non-invasive testing in French, English and Spanish at TuróPark Medical Center (2019 – 2021).
- Clinical consultation and non-invasive testing in different medical centers in Barcelona(Clínica Teknon, Clínica del Remei, Sanitas, Centro Médico Hostafrancs…) since 2016.
- Medical assistant in the Cardiovascular Imaging Unit (Cardiac Ultrasound) at Hospital de la Vall d’Hebron 2016-2017.
- European Accreditation in Transthoracic Echocardiography by European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (2016).
- Cardiology Fellow (MIR) at Hospital Universitario Dr. Negrin de Gran Canaria (2011-2016).
- Stage at Hôpital Louis Pradel in the Congenital Cardiac Pathology Unit and the Cardiac Intesive Care unit (Lyon, France 2015).
- Stage in Advaced Cardiac Imaging at Hospital Ramón y Cajal (Madrid 2014).